Applications are now open for the S21 Advanced Entrepreneur Program. Apply today through the link below!
The summer Advanced Entrepreneur Program is for early-stage startups to apply knowledge and experience in customer discovery and business modeling. The summer cohort will meet over 7 weeks and refine their idea with the help of experienced mentors, and over 40 hours of rigorous business development programming. Many of these topics will be familiar to early-stage startup founders. We will dive deeper into these topics and provide more resources and examples. Additionally, mentors will provide their expertise on these topics and provide customized feedback for your startup.
Identify/refine a value proposition for their solution.
research customer needs, pain points, likes, dislikes to compose a clear customer profile.
conduct market validation.
distinguish the leadership and staff needs for their venture.
research potential funding opportunities for their venture.
Identify next action steps to continue or pivot their venture.
Eligibility - Can you say yes to these questions?
- I am a student or a recent graduate (within the past year)
- I have identiﬁed a speciﬁc and important problem
- I have a concept (product or service) for how to solve this problem
- I know who my target customer is and I have done enough research to know there is a market for my product or service
- I understand the size of the market I'm entering, and how much of the market I want to capture
- I know how my business makes money
If the answer to most of these questions is yes, please consider applying!
Entrepreneurs will receive mentoring from Arizona FORGE mentors and staff during the summer AEP including feedback, examples, and connections to resources. Entrepreneurs will complete assignments over a seven-week period and attend regular mentor and cohort meetings. The final cohort meeting will culminate in a 5-minute pitch. All sessions will be delivered on Saturdays in a hybrid format with individuals attending in person or virtually through Zoom.