We are looking for a large, diverse network of students passionate about innovation and entrepreneurial thinking to represent FORGE across campus.
The primary mission of FORGE Ambassadors will be to cultivate entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinking at the University of Arizona. Ambassadors will achieve this mission by sharing personal entrepreneurial knowledge and experiences and generating visibility of FORGE through meeting with students, presenting to student groups and organizations, staffing tabling events, posting on social media, and representing FORGE at other outreach events as needed. The inaugural cohort will co-design activities and programming utilizing human-centered design and design thinking concepts.
Ambassadors will be supported by FORGE staff and receive professional development, use of FORGE facilities, entrepreneurial knowledge, and access to FORGE mentors. FORGE Ambassadors will also receive a non-academic badge to document their experience.
The FORGE Ambassador experience is a two-semester commitment beginning in the Fall 2021 semester and continuing till the end of the Spring 2022 semester. Ambassadors are expected to volunteer for 1-2 hours per week staffing events or programs and attend a 1-hour weekly Ambassador meeting.
Who is Eligible
· Undergraduate or graduate students from any major or program
· Willing to commit to two semesters (Fall and Spring)
· Students who have a passion for innovation and entrepreneurial thinking
Application Materials Needed
· Completed application form (see below)
· Deadline to submit an application is July 1, 2021 · Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org